 Space / 5967
5966  |  5968
Subject:
notes on Mr.Pruden's things that go WHOOOOOSH!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 02:35:04 GMT

    Hi!  I didn't want to go through the hassel of making seperate posts to
each of your new ships.  Anybody else who is as lasy as I am, feel free to
comment on Trevor Pruden's new ships via this post:-}
     Anyhow, despite the negative comments of my post for the MKIV I think
you do a pretty good job with your ships.
     Quite honestly, (and please forgive me for my ignorance)I hakn't
realised that Astro Lift and Trevor Pruden were one and the same!!  Can you
believe that?  My comment on using an untrodden path for designs must have
sounded strange considering the sheer number of ships in your Astro Lift line.
     I think your photos leave out a lot of detail in your models.  Using
your computer desk as the backdrop doesn't seem to help much either.  From
what I can see however, I like what you've done.  Some people seem to be set
off by blocky ships, but since the overall function of your vessals is that
of cargo transportation...blocky is good.
     I haven't looked at your website recently (do you have a website?) so I
may have missed further deatails and functions of your ships, but I'd like
to ask...what function does the modular "containers"? serve?  Are they
actually cargo containers?  If so, should they be open on one side as they
are?  Seeme to me that they should be enclosed on all four walls with one or
two access points.
     Boy, I can hardly wait to finish some mocs of my own design so that
people can bash me to their heart's conetent.
     We really need better pics from you, I truly believe details are being
missed.

     Maybe I should shorten my posts a tad, they seem to be a bit long-winded.

     Thanks for reading
                -Kirby