 Space / 34319
Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 04:47:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Click on Image

I’ve always admired battleships and other types of naval vessels that had those huge turrets the size of cars, or even houses for that matter. You know, the kind LFB builds.

So I just had to make a spacecraft with a turret! Of course, my so-called ‘destroyer’ with a crew of four is pitiful and small (it’s almost 90 studs long), but what the heck, I had fun building it.

Enjoy.

Mladen Pejic

Mmmmmm tasty. I like alot of things about this ship. I think the PD turret design is really cool, as are some of the shapes and weird parts on the engines. My only real complaint would be the solidity of the colors. It seems sort of like it’s made up of three seperate components. I think it would help to do some dark gray accents on the light gray section, and vice versa. Also, while the engines are very cool, some off color greebles would probably look rather sharp. All in all, quite cool. Btw, I too am in the process of making a big boxy gray ship, but it’s different, I swear!

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust