 Space / 34339
Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 04:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Great use of color as per usual. I really like the huge oversided rail gun turret in relation the the ship. Adds a very fantastic touch.

Hey Chris! Glad you like the turret and colours.

   But I was floored when I saw:

For that I will sacrifice 100 yellow 2x4s in your honor. Oh glorious day. :-)

LOL

Sacrifice them you shall.

:-)

Mladen Pejic