 Space / 34323
Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Mmmmmm tasty. I like alot of things about this ship. I think the PD turret design is really cool, as are some of the shapes and weird parts on the engines.

Thanks Daniel!

   My only real complaint would be the solidity of the colors. It seems sort of like it’s made up of three seperate components. I think it would help to do some dark gray accents on the light gray section, and vice versa. Also, while the engines are very cool, some off color greebles would probably look rather sharp.

Yeah, I guess I got a little carried away. I didn’t want to mix up the colours like I did last time, but this extreme form of colour grouping doesn’t work well either.

Your suggestions are good though. I’ll take them into account if I build another spaceship.

   All in all, quite cool. Btw, I too am in the process of making a big boxy gray ship, but it’s different, I swear!

Heh, good luck with it!

Mladen Pejic

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust