 Space / 34402
Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
   Hey MP. I really liked this one. I do agree with a lot of what some others commented like needing to “taper” the connection between the lower and upper level and how awesome the interior is. Definitely need more room for life support systems if you wanted to go with a more realistic approach. But the whole damn thing is so cool I don’t really mind that at all. At the same time, however, I could just imagine how amazing a bigger ship would be.

Thanks for the feedback, David.

The interior was something I really tried to do right this time around. Hopefully, with each no spaceship I build I will improve the look of the insides. I will also definitely “taper” my next ship and add more life support, fuel tanks, and engine space.

   Take care bud.

You too.

Mladen Pejic

   David