 Space / 34308
New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:40:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Click on Image

I’ve always admired battleships and other types of naval vessels that had those huge turrets the size of cars, or even houses for that matter. You know, the kind LFB builds.

So I just had to make a spacecraft with a turret! Of course, my so-called ‘destroyer’ with a crew of four is pitiful and small (it’s almost 90 studs long), but what the heck, I had fun building it.

Enjoy.

Mladen Pejic