 Space / 34318
Re: The Inescapable (an entry for the GBSLILAC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 03:57:31 GMT

"Matthew Wightwick" <mattjw@optusnet.com.au> wrote in

Really nice ship.  The Space Pionneer Confederation will certainly buy a
few of these to service their specialized hospitals.

I like the idea of the folding bed on the second floor.  This is space-
efficient.

One thing i like less, though, is the use of the boats on the sides of the
ship.  I'm not a pro AFOL, but it seems to me like it's sort of out of
place.

I can't believe the number of ideas for future models your MOC gave me.

Good job!