 Space / 34013
Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:50:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ryan Wood wrote: SNIP
   Lastly, thanks to Adrian, Jon, and Bruce for inspiration and answering design questions throughout construction, and also to Gingivere, whoever you are.

I am Gingivere. :)

Very nice application of the visor idea. I was totally at a loss for how to use it, so I’m glad someone was able to make use of it. It constantly amazes me how much detail you .space folks are able to get into a model... Almost makes me want to switch over from castle and town.

-Reed/Gingivere