 Space / 33975
Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 03:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ryan Wood wrote:
   Inspired by The Matrix and all other Matrix moc builders, I present the Nacon, a heavy gunboat model hovership that’s named after the Mayan god of war.

The following images track the progression of this model from rough concept to near-completion:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Very nice. How on earth did you get all those minifig visors to stay in place?