 Space / 33981
Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 08:42:16 GMT

Hi Ryan,

First of all, congrats for such a comprehensive post. As I already told you before, it’s a very nice habit you have to take pics of the MOC on its way to become THE MOC! Then having the comments on MOCpages + actually presenting the design research pics makes quite a difference.

Then for the ship itself, wow! The exterior shape suits well the Matrix universe. Maybe a little too close to the Neb’ shapes, I was expecting something a little different. But still, it’s smooth, PODs and weapons seem to be were they have to be, where the eye expects to find them -> the overall give a very well balanced ship, and I guess that’s why I have this “déjà vu” feeling.

I am surprised with how much details you could fit inside! 2 decks! Just by seeing the exterior pics I wouldn’t have bet on that! Nice work on the ladders, sweet engine room, etc...

Bravo Ryan! Now I know what to do tonight : rent the Revolution, and then think of a ship to join the familly!

Cheers,

JP.