 Space / 33980
Re: Floating Head Sportscar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 07:12:03 GMT

I’d rather not make a new post for each response, so I’ll respond to all you guys in one shot. Thanks for the kind words. :)

Tim- Pneumatic T it is, “old style”. I bought the wrong ones on bricklink :) Thanks.

Lenny- Glad you like it. And my apologies for not referencing your ships, my mind was set on the smaller floating head craft. If and when I make a larger FHShip, I expect to mock yours.

Jake- Thanks. All credit to Deering. :)

Nathan- Thanks a lot. Nice floating head with your ship. Looks a bit different than the usual type...

Dan- Round indeed. It started off as a floating head platform of the Terrible variety, but that’s when the new idea kicked in and the bricks took over. :) Only thing I plan on changing sometime is to make the bumper grills chrome.

Chris- Looking at it afterwards I almost thought it was Spiffcraft-esque, but with a definite Floating Head influence. The fins were a touch of fun I couldn’t pass up on. And I think I’ve successfully “knocked some socks off” with the big moc. :)

Again, thanks all!

--Ryan W.