 Space / 33950
Re: Floating Head Sportscar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Tim David wrote:
I like it, I'd not seen any of the floating head ships, I think its a great
idea! Whats the part you use below the 2x2 round plate that the droid arms
attach to? Is it a pneumatic T junction?

Oh great Tim,
you may wish to check
<http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=RoyalGuard/Space-MOCs/Floating-Heads/How-To-Build-One
Here> for the best listing yet of a How-TO make Floating Heads.

Man, this is so cool. The floating heads are fun, but building instructions in
comic form...LOVE IT!

Who's comic is this? If you'll add to the BIP (http://www.bricksonthebrain.com)
I'll feature it ASAP!

Jake