 Space / 33958
Re: Floating Head Sportscar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:26:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote a funny FH midlife crisis story:

   First post I’ve made in a while that hasn’t started with the words “Jade Empire moc.” :) I should have a pretty big post coming up later today debuting a moc that I’ve worked on for roughly 6 months, but the funny thing is that tonight I’m uploading and posting this moc which took all of an hour to build after a moment of inspiration.

And it’s just as cool anyways. :-) Nice round bubbly shape with retro fins. I like the click hinges in the front and the greebling between the fins.

So..this big moc...6 months? You better knock my socks off, boy. :-)

-Chris