 Space / 33959
Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:38:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   As promised, I am announcing more new stuff from the Braintrust. This one’s built with the intent to sell it to the Eastern Block. It’s a battle support mech, with a capacity of 48 missiles, and two gatling guns.

CBT-EB

I noticed this on BS the other day and really liked it. Its’ big, it’s red, it’s mean. The gatling guns are a great touch, and I like the cockpit design. The only thing that sort of rubs me wrong is the “abdomen” part. Too flat and edgey. But that works for EB.

Nice.

Thank! I like the bigness of it too, but it sorta came about accidentally, it just kept growing to make room for all the guts. I agree that it might be a bit too angular back there, at least with relation to the other part of the vehicle. Perhaps I should have used the big arch pieces for the top of the thing too.

ooooh, round! I think the roundness of this MOC is really fitting for a floating head car. Nice use of sparing greebles, and nifty bumper.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust