 Space / 33961
Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller wrote:
   Now there’s something screaming “support” if I ever saw it! It’s exactly the kind of thing you’d expect to see trudging along at the very back of an assault, slowly but surely unleashing swarm upon swarm of missiles on enemy aircraft, while tearing apart, with the gatling guns, the occasional enemy which, already damaged, has broken through the lines.

The insectoid multi-legged look suits it perfectly, as it makes sense that something which carries 48 missiles and two big gatling guns is heavy. The accurately placed missile bay enhances this look, and it fits.

The gatling gun design made me look twice before I saw how it was done. I thought those gears had no other use except for with the Code Pilot.

Well done!

--Tobias

THanks! I appreciate the comments, and the praise! You’ve envisioned pretty much what I did when I made this.

What’s the Code Pilot?

ooooh, round! I think the roundness of this MOC is really fitting for a floating head car. Nice use of sparing greebles, and nifty bumper.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust