 Space / 33962
Re: The Braintrust builds one for the Eastern Block.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 16:58:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Great use of curved bricks, and it’s an innovative design. I think it needs a bit more (dark & light) grey on the outside, but only because most EB designs seem have more exterior grey than this. But I guess it’s up to you!

Cheers,

I too think that it could probably use more exterior grey to fit more into the EB theme. I had trouble fitting more in though, I liked making the main body all one color, plus, I have close to zero of the parts I used in grey, so I guess it wasn’t really a choice.

ooooh, round! I think the roundness of this MOC is really fitting for a floating head car. Nice use of sparing greebles, and nifty bumper.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust