 Space / 33964
Re: Floating Head Sportscar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 17:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Oh great Tim, you may wish to check Here for the best listing yet of a How-TO make Floating Heads.

Tim Deering made them and has quite a few Floating Head creations, and I have a few myself here and here.

A floating head makes a breif appearance on my Voshtinav as well. Hmmm...maybe Kevin could set up a Floating Head subtheme for his Space Subtheme page.

   Ryan- it ROCKS!

Ditto BIG TIME! I gotta make me some more Floating Heads...