 Space / 33639
Re: The Lord Of The LEGO joins the Eastern Block...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 13:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

Due the recent budget crunch, the Eastern Block has had to stop making the highly popular ZOG 31 until money is not so tight. To make up for the loss of the ZOG 31, the Eastern Block has released a smaller, low-fat brother: the Voshtinav.

PLMKWYT!

Nathan,

Awesome craft sir! Wish i had more time to view it but i must sleep. Just wanted to say that i can see the progression and it works as a mini-gunship. Welcome* aboard comrade. ;)

Thanks! I really like this ship, maybe because I think I finally got the hang of greebling!

   -APSaada

*i say that in the plural because i too have a ship to debut (hey that rhymes ;-P )

Cool, can’t wait to see it!

Nathan

Lord Of The LEGO