 Space / 33951
Re: Floating Head Sportscar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 15:51:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   There comes a time in every Floating Head’s life when you’ve just had enough of routine. Of your boring dull monotone daily grind. You’ve driven a few floating head platforms over the years, and your current junker is on its last leg. Younger floating head women ignore you. Kids laugh at you.

Sounds like it’s time to blow your savings on the newest in floating head transport technology.

-Click pic to view gallery-

A few deep links to partake of until gallery has been moderated: <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xLIGHTSx/StarWars/FloatingHeads/FHSportscar/aaa.jpg

   One>, two, three.

First post I’ve made in a while that hasn’t started with the words “Jade Empire moc.” :) I should have a pretty big post coming up later today debuting a moc that I’ve worked on for roughly 6 months, but the funny thing is that tonight I’m uploading and posting this moc which took all of an hour to build after a moment of inspiration.

As with all floating head mocs, this craft was inspired by Dr. Terrible. And the evil doctor should note that I’ve seen the light and am now producing proper floating heads.

--Ryan W.

ooooh, round! I think the roundness of this MOC is really fitting for a floating head car. Nice use of sparing greebles, and nifty bumper. I’ll take two!

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust