 Space / 33978
Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 05:43:49 GMT

The first thing I thought when I saw it was “death tadpole”.

That’s a really nice piece of work. I think the exterior is of average quality (althoug I do like those hoverpods), but the interior is awe-inspiring. It looks perfect, with all the pipes and mechanical bits so tightly crammed together. The turrets are very well executed, nice and mobile without sacrificing the gritty qualities of the style.

I think it was well worth the wait. Now I gotta hurry up and finish polishing up my SHIP or you guys’ll forget about me.

Soren