 Space / 34008
Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ryan Wood wrote:

   Thanks for checking this out, and I always love to hear what you think!

--Ryan W.

That’s just scary good, Ryan.

Here’s what I think, I think you should pack that up and send it to me for ‘safe keeping’ because you’re young and you might part it out some day to make something more awesome. I have a nice high shelf to put it on, really. This is in your best interest.

Way to take a small detail (the visor ring) and grow a whole design around it. I may have to post some of my little ‘sketches’ just to see what you could do with them.

I have to agree with the others here, so, what they said... I especially like how you crammed so much into the interior; it has that claustrophobic Matrix and Alien quality. It also reminds me of the ‘plumbing’ inside the walls in Brazil. Thanks for the design details; you set a fine example. Of course it does help to have a design worth documenting.

Now, don’t you have homework to do or something?

Peace and prodigiousness,

Professor Whateverly