 Space / 34007
Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 21:54:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   The first thing I thought when I saw it was “death tadpole”.

That’s a really nice piece of work. I think the exterior is of average quality (althoug I do like those hoverpods), but the interior is awe-inspiring. It looks perfect, with all the pipes and mechanical bits so tightly crammed together. The turrets are very well executed, nice and mobile without sacrificing the gritty qualities of the style.

I think it was well worth the wait. Now I gotta hurry up and finish polishing up my SHIP or you guys’ll forget about me.

Soren

Much thanks, Soren. You speak of the averageness of the exterior, and I’ll be honest, I agree. Nothing incredibly new or fancy to it, just a lot of slopes and antennaes and pods. Pretty simple stuff.

Thanks for your kind words about the inside. I actually had a couple more hoses in there at one point, but it looked too cluttered.

While it would have been fun to make this craft even larger, it doesnt even come close to SHIP size. This hovership is only about 54 studs long. :)

Can’t wait to see what you’ve got cookin’

--Ryan W.