 Space / 34014
Re: Iron Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 22:56:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Felix “welcome to last week” Greco

More like welcome to last year.

As I understand it, the JAL phenomenon (much like the recent Bubble Technology discussion) bordered on the mysterious plane between joke and for-real.

Who can say for certain is JAL wasn’t made up by Jon Palmer as a way of skizzing on his bud Kyle? Or that JAL is some mutant project gone wrong, escaped from the high security holding cell and let loose on an unsuspecting population?(1)

I’m not the authority, thats for certain.

-Lenny

(1) = There are a number of other people around here who might fit this category. Tim Deering and Ley Ward, I’m looking at you.

But, I have my hat over my eyes now, so I’m invisble and la la la la la I can’t hear you either.

Ah, but now that you are suspicious, you are no longer part of the unsuspecting population... But, who can say that it wasn’t Keith Goldman diguised as you while making it look like Jon skizzing Kyle?

Besides, I didn’t escape from the holding cell; they just let me go one day. Said they’d call me. Never did...

Peace and uncertainty,

Professor Whateverly

Ps. I could just cry after what you said about kittens, meany!