 Space / 33996
Re: Iron Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 18:48:44 GMT

Im sorry for bumping but this is just too funny.

You're not exactly "bumping" so no need to apologize.  Bumping is replying
simply for the sake of bring a post back to people's attention.  What you are
doing is 'replying', a standard and acceptable practice here at Lugnet.

Please stupid people before you
post at .space at least get yourself more then a  first grade education.
magnets don't work in space? hmmm.. space "air" If your are talking about gamma
radiation then I agree just dont' call it "Air".

I don't follow how you associate gamma radiation with 'space air.'  I mean,
everyone knows that gamma radiation is harmful, but it isn't as poisonous as
space air is.  I mean, that gamma stuff can hurt, sure, but Space Air will get
you good.

and Ley does not like kittens.  Why just the other day I was reading how Ley
kicks cats whenever he sees them and especially kittens.  I was like but they
are so cute and he was like no way they are ugly i hates them and i hates them
well.

So there.

-Lenny Bo Benny