 Space / 33267
33266  |  33268
Subject:
Iron Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 02:13:09 GMT

Here are a couple of small mocs I brought to PDX, but never got around to
posting.  One is a small, armed cargo-shuttle, and the other is a power loader.
Both are part of the cargo system that goes along with the Ghoul stealth
freighter.  Presented here, for your mom's pleasure:

As always you have two options:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=81781>

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/3949>

-Keith