 Space / 33995
Re: Iron Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 18:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Aydon wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   http://mocpages.com/moc.php/3949

Keith, magnets don’t work in space. You need to use latches or hooks, Keith. This is not my opinion, this is fact, Keith. Keith Keith Keith Keith. Also the cockpit of the little thing which I shall not bother to check the name of allows poisenous space-air to get in. This space air, with cause friction and allows wings to work, kills people really fast, Keith Goldman. Is your name based on the word Gold? I like kittens!

James Blocksidge

Im sorry for bumping but this is just too funny. Please stupid people before you post at .space at least get yourself more then a first grade education. magnets don’t work in space? hmmm.. space “air” If your are talking about gamma radiation then I agree just dont’ call it “Air”. and BTW: If magnets don’t work in space then how dose light exsist? after all light is nothing more then electromagnetic waves. Please...

Um, you’ve really swallowed the bait there, Matt. I don’t think Kevin was even trolling; his tongue was firmly planted in his cheek when he wrote this.

Welcome to .space. You may want to catch up on a little history: follow this thread and enjoy...

Peace and education,

Professor Whateverly

Ps. You might want to be careful with your spelling and grammar, especially when discussing education... First I’ll get more, then I’ll get a first grade education. Yes I do know what ‘my’ talking about. ;-)

I like kittens, too!