 Space / 33332
Re: Iron Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:16:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Joseph Sibilia-Young wrote:

   Were you inspired by Jesse Alan Long when you posted this?

Joseph S-Y

No.

Liar.

Pardon me for talking out of turn, but hasn’t JAL been gone for years now? Isn’t this sort of like, well, beating a long-dead Galaxy Enforcer?

(sorry, couldn’t resist)

You are wrong, Lindsay. Jesse Alan Long was here as recently as one year ago, Lindsay. Read this post, Lindsay: http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=5881 (and Jesse’s unthreaded reply which I find so incredibly hilariously funny I laughed my bumbum off: http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=5938).

What you need to understand, Lindsay, is the Galaxy Enforcer is the biggest, most powerful ship in the Gaean Fleet. It is 80 studs long and has 229,345 weapons. Even the engines are weapons. The leading edge of the wings are weapons too, as they stealthily slice through the space air so fast the ship stays afloat in the weightlessness, Lindsay. I hope that you don’t take the Galaxy Enforcer lightly, because even though I have not built it yet, it is still the most powerful ship ever, Lindsay. It will turn you into a space monster burger without thinking twice, Lindsay, so don’t make fun of it.

I have tried so hard in my life to communicate to the likes of you and others that the Galaxy Enforcer is not something to be trifled with. So, don’t try me, Lindsay.

-Tim