 Space / 33352
Re: Iron Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 05:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Here are a couple of small mocs I brought to PDX, but never got around to posting. One is a small, armed cargo-shuttle, and the other is a power loader. Both are part of the cargo system that goes along with the Ghoul stealth freighter. Presented here, for your mom’s pleasure:

As always you have two options:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/3949

-Keith

Well, this is another fine example of the utilitarian precision we’ve come to expect from the Iron Reich. Clearly you can do no less. I really like the striped ‘Razor Back’ quality along with the stubborn ‘snub-nosed’ appearance. The containers themselves offer a refreshing dash of colour, if not insouciance.

It does appear that the quality of the landscape is deteriorating. Where once was ABS is now but pressboard. Alas. Then there is the aforementioned lack of walls. This is an inevitable result of the decline in accountability as fewer prefectures pay the expected token of fealty in gray brick and even entire corporations shift away from the pallette of the Iron Reich. It is they, I blame for the demise of the Ghoul. It definitely makes one think twice about setting up a totalitarian nation-state.

Peace and decline,

Skull Doug