 Space / 2927
Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:11:26 GMT

Thanks!

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.space,lugnet.build.mecha
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 16:33:04 GMT
Subject: Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)

Sounds interesting.  Is there a URL yet?

Sign me up.  My site is less devoted to creation as it is to story, but • I'd
like to get some more traffic and help promote other sites.

Indeed. Sign me up as well. My site is starting to undergo a major redesign,
and I just love that new logo! : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!