 Space / 2896
Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Rick Kujawa wrote:

My $0.02: Possible names:  Future Worlds,  Galactic Gateway,  Celestial
Universe,  Castle World 3000 (for all you castle fanatics). :)  Since there
are

Castle fanatics? Who'd want to please THEM? *Ewwwk ;)*

"billions and billions" of other possible worlds it at least should be
plural.

So, were being gramatically correct now, are we?

"Billions and Billions?"  How about "Star Stuff," or maybe just the plain-Carl
"Cosmos?"  ;)

CARL'S COSMOS Used and new space mobiles, weve chared, fryed, and burnt the
compition... *Rambles on*

Seriously, a one-word title might be best.  At least it would be succinct! • But if
you have to pick two words, avoiding redundancy is probably best.  But I'd • still
like to see "Cosmos" or some variation thereupon.

best

Lindsay

Actually, I think thats a great idea. Currently, Kyle and I are brainstorming-
but, uh, 16 brains are better than 2 (Dont ask were I got 16, its just an
insignificant arbitrary number) so WE WANT YOUR IMPUT! Thanks for the
suggestion, Lindsay.

Pearson