 Space / 2918
Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:10:45 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
Or maybe in this case "Futuron" will do nicely? Maybe we'd hafta get
permission, but it might be worth officially asking.

I'd frown on that myself.  Some people rely on the names of official themes
for their own storylines (like myself).  Naming a collaborative effort
'Futuron' would be confusing when it is mentioned on a website.

-Tim