 Space / 2888
Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:39:43 GMT

Rick Kujawa wrote:

My $0.02: Possible names:  Future Worlds,  Galactic Gateway,  Celestial
Universe,  Castle World 3000 (for all you castle fanatics). :)  Since there are
"billions and billions" of other possible worlds it at least should be plural.

"Billions and Billions?"  How about "Star Stuff," or maybe just the plain-Carl
"Cosmos?"  ;)

Seriously, a one-word title might be best.  At least it would be succinct!  But if
you have to pick two words, avoiding redundancy is probably best.  But I'd still
like to see "Cosmos" or some variation thereupon.

best

Lindsay