 Space / 2891
Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:19:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
A bit on the name...
(I believe) being the one who jokingly suggested it in the BrickLUG chat
last week, I find it sort of silly.  That's why I suggested it, just to be
goofy :)  Though it may work for you (depends on how most people feel)
thinking of the words 'space' and 'world' together imply something more
limited than space itself is.  Sillier, but probably more accurate would be
Space Universe.

Something to think about.  Maybe I'm just being silly again.  Though the
project sounds like a good idea.... :)

-Tim

Good point tim, Space World does seem a little limited. And Space Universe
sounds cool and all but that is kind of redundant sounding to me. It's like
saying Space twice. I like the one word idea but i wonder if that will be
descriptive enough...

desperatly trying to come up with some names...

--kyle
http://hifiki.tripod.com

Pearson Castner wrote in message ...

   *Star trek music plays in the background* Fellow space going AFOLS and
TFOLS, we have reached a point in our cosmic existance were its too darn • hard
to keep track of every site and model being built. I and some other people
have decided its time to blatantly copy castleworld, and modify it to fit • our
own unexplored frontiers! (Well, that DID sound convining, didn't it?) So, • now
that my pathedically mared advertising pitch is over, time for what weve • got
so far.

   The topic of "I have a planetary history mapped out! I dont want to re-
write it!" Will be solved by Planetary rifts. These rifts can be opened
whenever needed, and can allow ships/planets to tranverse to different
dimesions (For those lacking imaginations, other peoples written • history).That
pathedic crack about it being like CW was only in CONCEPT. The layout will • be
far different, And so far, I and MAYBE Kyle Kepplar have planned to do the
website. We need supporters, and people willing to join SPACEWORLD! (Name • is
HEAVILY subject to change)

Pearson Castner
Thanksfor your help!