 Space / 2899
Re: SPACEWORLD! (name is TEMPORARY!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:46:31 GMT

While were on the subject of the chat, someone is almost always there. To
enter the chat, out yourself on your own buddylist, then select your name,
then click 'Invite to chat' fill in 'BrickLUG chat' and walla! Thanks for the
email help kyle, sorry I didn't relize you said that (I was KINDA blasting
MP3s and playing starcraft while we were chatting ;)

Pearson