 Space / 29184
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   I’m working on a new site and a few smallish mocs, one being a semi-base. I know its a bit stekchy, but I want it to be a surprise.

Looking forward to your new stuff! I was unable to post about it at the time, but your Firebird is an incredibly gorgeous model.

Hey, thanks! I’m surprised at the responses I got... especially because of the washed-out photography- although I thinked I’ve solved that problem.

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   Well, I’ve got a nice large bag of MOCs backlogged since the family camera broke down (not my fault, I swear:).

Oooo.. what a lineup. January can’t get here soon enough. Can’t wait to check these out, Soren!

Agreed! I’m really interested in what you’ve managed to produce.

   Rick, I guess it would then be un-Blockish of me to post some pics of my work-in-progress then, eh? :) Here are three images (1, 2, 3) of my as-yet-unnamed EB craft that is just about complete. I won’t be taking pics again until it’s time to premiere the ship (in about a week), so these rough construction shots from a week or so ago are all I have to post till then.

That’s a really cool MOC so far! The engine cluster is really cool. I can’t wait to see what you do now... it looks great!

-JHK