 Space / 29118
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:44:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Yes, I know, I haven’t posted for a month. But I’m on top of things now, so I’m back to business.

.Space has been very silent lately. A few cool MOCs that I haven’t responded too, but not very much in total. The new curators are good news, but what about actually building somethig to curate? (if that’s true English)

So. What are you guys working on?

Nothing at the moment apart from just building little things with my son. Nothing I’d show here.

I’m working on a new site and a few smallish mocs, one being a semi-base. I know its a bit stekchy, but I want it to be a surprise.

Maybe someone should start a contest or something...

Well, I was considering running the lame parts contest again, but I figured it’s a bit late in the year now with the Christmas ‘rush’ coming up. But if there are enough takers I’ve had a few ideas for a new and improved one, plus I’m open to ideas from the forum. I’m thinking of making it more a cross-theme contest rather than focus on specific parts this time.

How about it?

Allister