 Space / 29142
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:39:47 GMT

   Rick, I guess it would then be un-Blockish of me to post some pics of my work-in-progress then, eh? :) Here are three images (1, 2, 3) of my as-yet-unnamed EB craft that is just about complete. I won’t be taking pics again until it’s time to premiere the ship (in about a week), so these rough construction shots from a week or so ago are all I have to post till then.

Well, Mr.Ryan, let me tell you that different EB projects and directorates have different security clearances. Currently Lt.Gen. Hallman is working on a project of the utmost importance to the Kosmos Directorate, and indeed the entire EB itself.

However, other projects of lesser importance may be shared on open channels. Indeed, as apart of the Eastern Block Scientific Research Subdirectorate’s Skills Exchange Program, such trading of ideas is encouraged.

Welcome to the Eastern Block family of builders! It appears that your contributions will add to the prestige and honor of the Great Red Space Empire.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman
Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate, #1168