 Space / 29325
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Snipped. So. What are you guys working on? Snipped.
I’m currently building what I term a battlecruiser (it’ll be about 170 studs by 18 studs by 14 bricks along the main hull lines when I finish it). I intend to make the details much more intricate than on my previous models, but due to my laziness, I’ve yet to order the necessary parts (or even figure out what I need). :) I have a few new MOCs to post and photographs, but I haven’t yet gotten around to it. I really hate having to clean up my Lego bricks, which is why I don’t work on my MOCs very often.