 Space / 29130
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:28:11 GMT

I’m back to building, and an escort / gunship defender for the Vanguard is coming soon. It kinda is a teenage PELiCAN. Speaking of the Vanguard, I’ll be finally getting more pics of it soon. Also it’s got a lander that some of you have seen. The SPLOP Special Purpose Landing Operations Platform (also a hybrid of the SPLang and the hOPlab :-) )
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/biggersplang.jpg
more updates on the PCS ORBOT
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/orbot2.jpg
A copy of a fantastic japanese build.