 Space / 29327
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 01:00:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   I’m working on a drop ship for the UD, but I’m not sure I like where its going. I’ll have to bounce some ideas around in the chat rooms first, then see where it goes. Plus I’ve got pics to post from last month’s WAMALUG meeting... November was very busy, so I’m a bit behind with them.

Just an idea... why don’t you try some ideas here? Lugnet.space could use some extra activity and I’m shure many people here would help.

-JHK