 Space / 29125
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:58:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Michael Dallaston wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

Well, I was considering running the lame parts contest again, but I figured it’s a bit late in the year now with the Christmas ‘rush’ coming up. But if there are enough takers I’ve had a few ideas for a new and improved one, plus I’m open to ideas from the forum. I’m thinking of making it more a cross-theme contest rather than focus on specific parts this time.

How about it?

Perhaps a Lame Colours Contest would be more topical :P

Ouch, yeouch!

Michael

You know, that’s actually a pretty good idea.

Go Trans-Neon! Actually, that’s my favourite trans. colour :) Build a model with 75%+ Trans-Neon pieces :P

Michael

(This brouhaha has really brought me back out into Lugnet, post exam-period. Go controversy!)