 Space / 29320
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:37:09 GMT

   In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote: In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:

Go Trans-Neon! Actually, that’s my favourite trans. colour :) Build a model with 75%+ Trans-Neon pieces :P

Michael

(This brouhaha has really brought me back out into Lugnet, post exam-period. Go controversy!)

Done and Done!

Aieee! Very cool! What exactly is it?

-JHK

Sorry for the late reply John,

It’s exactly what Michael proposed. I had challenged myself a few ago to build an alien vessle using as much glowing green as possible. It carries a crew of two and is hard to see in space and glows when you bump into it, and watch out for the stingers!

Pat “no sig fig” Bunn