 Space / 29140
Re: So, what are you guys working on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:29:45 GMT

   So. What are you guys working on?

Well, I’ve got various castle projects going on, and that means i’ve been letting my space stuff slip by the wayside.

I’ve got ideas for a few EB ships:

A shuttle version of the Elefant, and a long range support fighter, possible a multiple man version.

Next up will be a Bounty Hunter ship with my new engine design that i’m excited about.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman
Eastern Block Cosmos Directorate, #1168