 Space / 29183
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller wrote:
   Hello .spacers!

This is my MOC:

I introduce Captain John and his faithful ship the StarBrewer 1

I’m going to be laughed at for this, but when I first saw this subject line this morning (pre-caffeine!), I thought it said “StarBeaver”... My first mental image was a stout brown ship with two large teeth and a flat tail that went up and down...

Yea, I can be a dork sometimes!

Nice ship! I love the shape, and the colors, and the ‘just right’ amount of greebling.

Welcome to LUGNET!!

JohnG, GMLTC