 Space / 29179
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:42:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Mark, or should I call you Brewmeister? Great ship, all the great details have been covered already in this thread, but I’d like to emphasize the profile, and of course the beer engine. My two complaints: I saw the pale ale, and the amber brew, but where is the Guiness? Also, where is the peanut dispenser and dartboard? In any case the moc is brilliant! Oh, and you might need to create some kind of escort fighters because star-jacking is not unheard of. -Keith

Gee Thanks Keith.

I never intended the engines to fueled by beer. Interesting idea though.

The Guiness is inthe works. Peanut dispenser and dartboard will have to be in his moonbase karaoke bar. (That’s his dream ya’know.)

As for the escort, “We don’t need no stinkin’ escort.” The StarBrewer 1 is well equiped.

If the vented anti-matter quantum star (now known as beer) drive isn’t fast enough to out run the so called “star-jackers” then under the engine on each side of the vertical stabilizer there are two rear facing concussion blasters that will give a nasty hang-over to those that don’t call off their pursuit.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mmueller/StarBrewer1/sb1_06_rear.jpg

The dual side ripper cannons can also engage targets from the rear.

And for any aggressors in front the wing mounted linked multi repeaters will make short work of them. (they fire in sequence, like an old style gat.)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mmueller/StarBrewer1/sb1_04_front_left.jpg

Is that to much fluff?

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.