 Space / 29168
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:39:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:

hey there Mark,

Its good to have you back and enjoying yourself. I was pointing this out to some coworkers yesterday and we were all breaking up at it. I was saying how the figs better be partying, and we all erupted laughing as the photo of the guy pouring the brew finished downloading. This is wicked kewl.

Thanks Travis. It was a lot of fun building. I cought myself giggling quite a bit while making it.

   In terms of good photos... go get a digital. you’ll save a heap of money in the end, and you can publish and shoot almost at the same time. Other than that I think you’ve got a fine start, and as you keep practicing you’ll find yourself doing a better and better job.

Can you recommend a cheap one that takes good close-ups?

   can’t wait to see what you come up with for us next.

Thanks again for the kind words. I’ve got so many idea’s and not enough time to build. Darn real life getting in the way again.

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.