 Space / 29271
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

I’m also posting a late response to this beauty, because I felt that everything I wanted to say was posted numerous times by many other people here. Thought I’d throw in my compliments, anyways.

VERY cool work, and I just hope your next MOC doesn’t take 17 years to complete. ;)

Thanks. Let’s hope not.

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.