 Space / 29171
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:

Have you ever heard of MichLUG? I am a member and we are more then willing to meet new people at our monthly meetings!

Yes I have. I would like to go to one. My schedule always seems to conflict with the meetings. Hopefully I make it someday.

Nice model!!!!!! Indeed, quite a feat for a 17 year dark age. Kudos.

Thanks a lot. Let me say this is my first COMPLETED MOC. I have tried other MOCs and scrapped them. I have learned a lot from studying others here on Lugnet.

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.