 Space / 29211
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Belated welcome to space, Mark. Awesome MOC chock fulla details and a great style and shape. Hope to see it fly in to Brickfest... does it haul Spacemountain Dew? how about Fleebjuice?

Thank you for the compliments. Currently StarBrew only makes StarBrew beer. Our labs are working on replicating Guinness. It will be offered in our legacy brew line, soon to be released.

As for Brickfest, I am hoping to make the trip this year.

-Captain John “aka Mark Mueller”
Founder and Chairman of StarBrew Brewing Co.