 Space / 29178
Re: Delurking and New MOC "StarBrewer 1"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller wrote:
   Hello .spacers!

I have been lurking in .space for almost two years now. I’ve never properly introduced myself.

Welcome! Always good to have new blood.

   So… let me know what you think. Also if anyone can give me some tips on building and/or photography, I would be eternally indebted.

Wow, very nice craft Mark. Great use of color (or lack thereof), very pleasing shape. The hatches are nifty, as is the cockpit area. My favorite part of the ship is the radar area. Very good greebling there.

A definite winner. Be sure to swing by my place before you head to another quadrant. :-)